Complete Book Services
Monetize your expertise, spread your message, and build your brand. We’ll help you use publishing to increase speaker engagements, deliver “how to” knowledge, boost your credibility, increase product awareness, or achieve whatever business or advocacy goals you have. You are your own publisher and you keep your rights and 100% of your profits. We help you do it!
We can develop your texts into an easy-to-read book with clear visual information categories and stylish diagrams that can also be repurposed for presentations and other uses.
Create a Visually Engaging Book
Visual information categories enhance a book’s design adding value to books because buyers can quickly see that they can get information quickly and find their way back to it without having to read the whole book.
Publish to advance your business goals.
We can help you develop an effective publishing strategy. Whether you have finished a draft manuscript or are looking to create a manuscript from multiple company documents, we can help you take it to the next level with our developmental editing services. We can develop your texts into a clear and easy-to-read manuscript with helpful visual information categories such as tip boxes, checklists, and diagrams that can also be repurposed for presentations and other uses.
With our industry knowledge, we can also help you with planning decisions such as whether it is best to publish as one book or multiple volumes, the best trim size and design approach for your point of purchase, how to plan for color and B&W economically, and how to incorporate ebooks or e-guides.
In this example, the book is created in color, the first print edition is in B&W to save costs, the ebook editions are color (color doesn’t affect ebook costs), and book diagrams and tables are repurposed for slide presentations. Throughout the process, we can give you cost-cutting tips and publishing best practices for saving time and reducing errors.
Reduce the risks of costly and embarrassing mistakes with professional editing and proofreading. We’ll preserve your unique voice, while editing for grammar, punctuation, and other aspects of style.
Give your texts the finishing touches it needs and to reduce the chances of errors ending up in the printed book. We can check all your texts including tables, figures, and cover texts. We can also check citations, consistency of facts, credit lines, and permissions. We understand the differences between U.S. and U.K. English and can match the right style guide with your project, as well as create a custom style guide for specialty publishing. We can also do indexing.
Call us so we can discuss your project needs. We’ll give you an editing estimate and answer your questions.
Our developmental editing services include:
- Ghost writing
- Content development
- Organization analysis
- Message focus refinement
- Audiance focus refinement
- Content management strategies, such as repurposing content and linking published content with online content
- Marketing strategy development, such as identifying and shaping content for promotions and social media
- Front and backcover copy development to help communicate your value proposition
- Best practices for the endorsement and review process
All developmental editing projects include free estimating and consultation. You don’t have to be a writer to publish. We can convert your content, such as videos, lectures, and workshop notes, into a book for you.
Book Design for Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Communicate your expertise and market your services. We provide user-friendly book design for businesses and entrepreneurs including how-to books, training manuals, e-guides, and product booklets.
Project Title: Harvest to Hydrosol: Distill Your Own Exquisite Hydrosols at Home
Client: Botannicals. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Where Your Mind Goes, You Go: A Mental Journey Toward a Healthy Body and a Successful Life
Client: Clark Bartram. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Financial Independence in the 21st Century
Client: FinancialBallGame Publishing. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Financial Risk Management
Client: Christian Cooper. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Farming Without the Bank
Client: FiscalBridge Publishing. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Finance Arts Guide to Nonprofit Cash Flow: A Guide For You And Your Nonprofit Organization
Client: Finance Arts. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Meaningful Graphs: Converting Data into Informative Excel Charts
Client: James M. Smith. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: The Pirates Of Manhattan II: Highway to Serfdom, The Hijacking of America’s Savings with Target-date Mutual Funds and What to Do About It.
Client: Castle Asset Management, LLC. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Project Title: Core Diets
Client: USA Diet Plans®, Inc. Book design and prepress production by Design For Books, Michael Rohani
Get started today with a simple phone call. Let us know what kind of book project you have and we will provide you with a free estimate and answer your questions. Call today.
Or email us at
What You Get
- Free estimate.
- Free design consultation.
- Free project management is included with all our book projects.
- Custom design for your book project.
- Coordinated design for your cover, pages, and all interior elements.
- Design options and revisions to allow you to get the finished product you are seeking.
- Trouble-free press-ready files.
- Professional typesetting—free from the common errors that separate self-published from trade-quality books
- Personal customer service throughout the entire project.
- Print freedom—the freedom to use print with any printer and sell through any retailer of your choice
- Professional advice. We have real industry knowledge and we’ll share it with you.
- 100% of the profits. You’re the publisher and it’s your book. We just help you get there.
- Optional print management services for complicated and color books.
Let’s work together to create a book design that will sell and attract customers to your products and services. Call us so we can discuss your project needs. We’ll give you a free estimate and answer your questions.
Take the stress out of the print management process. We can help you communicate with the printer, navigate any issues that arise, and make any last-minute file adjustments.
Print advice is included with all black and white book projects. We’ll give you tips for common and costly mistakes to avoid and how to plan for POD and offset. For color books and more complex projects, we offer an optional low-costs print management service.
Get the best results. If you are looking for product differentiation, we can help you with special print processes and custom features, such as French flaps, embossing, spot varnishes, foils, foldouts, inserts, custom endpapers, tabs, boxed sets, and more.
What You Get
- Estimates from trusted offshore and/or stateside printers.
- Project management of the print process.
- Consultation for special options and enhanced print methods. You’ll also receive explanations of the process and terminology.
- Color proof review of digital and/or wet proofs.
- Personal attention with you and the printer to help ensure the printer understands your expectations and to help prevent any misunderstandings arising from industry terminology.
Let’s work together to achieve print results that will attract readers and sell books. Call us so we can discuss your project needs. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Or email us at